Command line: HATCH
We can hatch an area using a predefined hatch pattern .
You can also create a gradient fill, which uses a transition between shades of one color or between two colors. Gradient fills can be used to enhance presentation drawings, giving the appearance of light reflecting on an object.
How to Apply Hatch Command
1. Click pic below from Draw menu . Or select from draw tool bar as shown in fig in start
2. In the Hatch and Gradient dialog box, click Add: Pick points. Or select object
3. In your drawing, specify a point inside each area that you want hatched, and then press ENTER.
This point is known as the internal point.
4. In the Hatch and Gradient dialog box, Hatch tab, in the swatch box, verify that the sample pattern is the pattern you want to use. To change patterns, select another pattern from the Pattern list.
To see how the hatch pattern will look, click the […] button next to Pattern. Click OK when you finish previewing.
5. In the Hatch and Gradient dialog box, make adjustments, if necessary.
You can specify new hatch boundaries by clicking Add Boundaries or Remove Boundaries.
1. Click OK.