How to add Text in Auto-cad Drawing
- Command mtext
- Click on place where you want to write something. and move the mouse. to see box appearing
- Move the mouse to make a box and click
- Now a box with a tool bar appears where you can write any text in any font,size,color.
- Press OK botton present at one end of the tool bar .
- Your text will appears on screen
- To edit the text just double click on it and the box again appears where you can modify your text.
Adding text in an auto-CAD drawing